[GNC] Gnucash-User

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 08:59:31 EDT 2020

David C.

I know what nabble is, and I know that nabble is not gnucash-user.

People who use nabble to experience gnucash-user as a forum should pay attention to this fact, and place the blame for nabble's failings where they belong: with nabble. *

Personally, I find nabble's penchant for never letting me leave their site when I choose ("Don't go yet! Don't you want to use our resume service?") to be irritating in the extreme, and avoid it like the plague. But, hey to each their own.

David T.

* For those who say that these users are unaware of the difference between nabble and gnucash-user, I will note that every message that goes through the gnucash list server addresses this in the tag line.