[GNC] Vendor report beta errors

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 7 09:20:13 EDT 2020

How are you ‘filtering by time period’ - all Vendor Reports are *for* a time period.

Also, please clarify ‘beta’.

The current version of GnuCash, 4.0, contains a version of the Vendor (and Customer) Reports that used to be in the Experimental menu in the later 3.x versions. I just tested the report in 4.0 and it works as expected. (debit and credit totals are correct, no matter what time period I choose or if I use the preset periods or specify a date)

Regards,
Adrien