[GNC] Gnucash - user

david whiting dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Tue Jul 7 10:03:20 EDT 2020

If you do a google search for "gnucash forum" the top two hits are results
from nabble. If you click on either one of these you'll see the
login/register link top left that sign you up to nabble.

Perhaps this is how some people think that this is the correct way to sign
up. They are doing something that is normal these days, a google search for
what they want to find (gnucash forum) and aren't aware of the subtle
difference between using nabble and signing up to the mailing list. There's
a very good chance they won't get close to the wiki so perhaps it will make
no difference how clearly it is described in the wiki.

See attached.

David