[GNC] GnuCash list

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Tue Jul 7 10:34:40 EDT 2020

On 07 July 2020 at 9:08, Adrien Monteleone said:

[...]
> also mentions ‘Gmane’ but I don’t know if
> that is still active, or if its users simply manage not to have problems
> so we don’t hear about them.)

You could always try clicking on the link. You get a pretty clear message
to the effect that the address blog.gmane.org doesn't resolve.

Trying to visit gmane.org gets me (eventually) an error message from
Cloudflare. www.gmane.org ditto.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, the whole shebang was moved to gmane.io
but is currently newsreader-only access, hence not useful for anyone
looking for a "web forum" interface. I suggest removing mention of Gmane,
or at least adding a warning.

(What mystifies me is why people go looking for a "forum" in the first
place).