[GNC] Gnucash - user

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jul 7 10:52:59 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Tue, July 7, 2020 10:09 am, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Derek,
>
> Is there any assistance needed to make that migration or is this more of
> an infrastructure question?

It's a time and infrastructure question.

First I need the time to upgrade code to a newer OS that contains MM3.

Then I need to spend the time to get MM3 configured.

Then I need to spend the time to migrate from MM2 -> MM3, which includes
testing the migration and making sure it all works.  Once I migrate ONE
list then I should be able to migrate the others.

Unfortunately it's not something that can be delegated.

> Regards,
> Adrien

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745