[GNC] Gnucash - user: Google result

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 7 19:05:54 EDT 2020

On 2020-07-07 08:34, Art Chimes wrote:
> Although I use "google" as a verb all the time, in fact my default
> search tool is the more privacy-centered DuckDuckGo
> (https://duckduckgo.com). My search for gnucash forums (just the two
> words, no quotes) came up with rather different results. Here are the
> top five....

I do the same, just as i use to promise to "xerox" a paper regardless
what kind of machine would do the actual copying.

I google (note the lower-case letter) by using Startpage.com. It returns
the same results as Google, but without the sponsored links and without
the tracking stuff that Google adds to every URL in search results.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com
https://OakRoadSystems.com