[GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:04:19 EDT 2020

Hi Adrian,

I'm afraid I have no idea if AlphaVantage can now or has ever been able to
supply prices for stocks on the London Stock Exchange. It would be good to
know an example stock?

Maybe some-one else can help?
I have never been able to figure out a way to get prices for stocks on the
Australian Stock Exchange either.
Using the yahoo_json .AX suffix doesn't seem to work for AlphaVantage.

If there is a way to do either of these things, it would be good to know and
I could document it in the wiki.

Regards, Chris Good

Message: 11