[GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

Adriano Baldi adriano.baldi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:54:34 EDT 2020

Hi, to all

I have bad news!

It looks like Alphavantage has been distributing data without the
exchange's license all along. A few days ago, TSX data stop working on
Alphavantage.
That explains why data keeps disappearing on Alpha vantage in recent weeks
including real-time US market, LSE, Europe exchanges and now TSX.

Check this links:
https://www.elitetrader.com/etalpha-vantage-dead
<https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/is-alpha-vantage-dead.347236/#post-5150781>
https://preview.redd.it/ucr35j