[GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

Adriano Baldi adriano.baldi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:05:04 EDT 2020

Hi Robert

I have bad news!

It looks like Alpha Vantage has been distributing data without the
exchange's license all along. A few days ago, TSX data stop working on
Alphavantage.
That explains why data keeps disappearing on Alpha vantage in recent weeks
including real-time US market, LSE, Europe exchanges and now TSX.

Check this links:
https://www.elitetrader.com/etalpha-vantage-dead
https://preview.redd.it/ucr35j

For the moment until we find another provider or until Alpha Vantage
returns to make the data available I suggest using yahoo_json instead of
Alpha Vantage
for the markets Toronto (.TO) Toronto Venture (.V) London (.L) London in USD
(.IL) Milan (.MI) Oslo (.OL) Copenhagen (.CO) Paris (.PA).
This is working for me.

Best regards

     Adriano Baldi