[GNC] Reconcile also opens Interest Payment box?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 14 11:25:18 EDT 2020

I had it in mind that the SX would be for the interest payments, but yes, one would use a variable for the debit/credit so that the actual amount can be entered each time.

I think the use-case for the CC payment transfer dialog is that users would get the CC statement, reconcile it, and then set up the payment. SXes aren't trigger-able by actions so it wouldn't fit that model, but ISTM the dialog is a bit superfluous: When you finish the reconcile you're back at the CC register, so just go to the blank transaction if focus happens to be somewhere else and create the payment transaction. Quickfill will do most of the work, but you will have to enter the amount you paid.

Regards,
John Ralls