[GNC] AqBanking OFX DirectConnect issues

Dan Howell dhowell66 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:11:53 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 09:21 AM EDT fleur <fleur at obscure.org> wrote:

> I can't help unfortunately, but I'm having my own OFX setup issues and I'm
> curious: What platform do you run GnuCash on?  Also, were you successful in
> re-setting up your Chase account(s)?

As I said in my original message, I'm using GnuCash on Windows 10. Yes, I
was successful re-setting up the Chase account, by reusing the same Client
UID I generated when I first successfully set up the Chase connection
before the AqBanking upgrade.

So far, Schwab and Chase are the only banks I've had success in connecting
to. I may try again soon with some other banks, hoping the upgrade might
fix some issues I've had before, but given most U.S. banks reluctance to
work with any financial software not owned by Intuit, I'm not expecting
much. But now that I know how to generate OFX requests with cURL, I may
experiment more.

Thanks to Martin for fixing the <DTASOF> issue.

Dan