[GNC] 1) Vendor Overview Report Questions 2) Any issues if I upgrade from GC 3.8?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 13:23:41 EDT 2020

1 - Vendor Overview Report Question - How to add columns... like the Vendor Notes Column?We often put notes in this field about when invoices are normally received, when payments are due, payment terms, etc. It would be hand to see that when we clicked Business > Vendor > Vendors Overview
2 - Upcoming Expenses Report:Is there a report that list upcoming regular monthly bills by vendor and typical due date... and maybe average monthly amount?I would call this a "look ahead" feature to see what regular expenses are upcoming...
The "Bill Due Reminder" report is somewhat like what I'm looking for but the difference is...I want regular monthly bills included even if we have not actually posted the bill yet.
3 - Future Cash Flow report.A report that shows predicted expenses vs predicted income... month by month... is this feature or something kind of like it in GC or planned?

4 - Reminders vs Scheduled Transactions
4a - Are "Scheduled Transactions" automatically executed... like a scheduled monthly payment... is it automatically deducted from your bank account... or does it just remind you in the "Bill Due Reminder" report?
4b - Anyway to just put a reminder into the system like maybe... Wife's Birthday or whatevr?

4 - Should I expect any issues if I upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0 on Windows 10?
5 - Will the upgrade automatically replace 3.8 or should I uninstall it first?
Thanks for any help.