[GNC] Unhide column

Alan A Holmes gnucash at alanaholmes.me.uk
Sun Jul 19 16:01:34 EDT 2020

Hi Tony,

I’m fully aware of that. I’m not the one running 2 firewalls. I only run Avast and have Windows Firewall explicitly switched off. However Windows starts Windows firewall if it doesn’t find one running, so if the Avast firewall does not start as one of the first start-up process both end up running as Windows firewall starts and then doesn’t stop when Avast starts.

I can’t even switch off Windows firewall when it’s running, and Control Panel and settings both say it’s not running.

Microsoft acknowledge what’s happening, they just claim nothing’s changed, though there are 000’s who have the problem.

Even if I disable Avast Firewall it still says Windows firewall is not switched on in Control Panel and settings, even though it is.

Alan A Holmes