[GNC] Charging Back to Customer on Job Isn't Working

Jon Griffith jon at jongriffith.com
Mon Jul 20 14:41:47 EDT 2020

So, if I create an invoice and 10 items are brought into the invoice, I can
essentially ignore some and invoice some so the next invoice will pick up
where I left off?

That's great!  It's similar to Quickbooks where there's a scrolling list of
charges that can be added to a customer invoice...and now, not having the
value calculated by default on the invoice makes more sense.

It would be nice down the line to have a separate "line item" area for
billable charges that we could select from and move to the actual lines in
the invoice...but it all seems to work as is.

--
[image: photo]
*Jon Griffith*

480-463-4062 | jon at jongriffith.com