[GNC] How to remove or hide certain bills from appearing in the Due Bills Reminder?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 09:57:20 EDT 2020

Thanks Adrien. As always very helpful!
BTW, I attempted to setup a second AP account under Liabilities named "AP Temporary Suspended "
- But, when posting it GC won't let me post to that account. - It will however allow creating a new account that shows up on the same level as Assets & Liabilities...
So, I've decided to un-post the bills in question and re=post them with a date way out... as GC will not allow posting a bill without a due date.

Thanks again for the help !!!