[GNC] Adjusted Trial Balance

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:42:59 EDT 2020

The various options in the Trial Balance are very ill-defined. This report
was created in 2004 [1], with an addition of merchandising businesses [2],
but not actually documented anywhere. They have received minor maintenance
fixes only otherwise. So, it would be nice to open a dialogue on what these
mean exactly. Otherwise it will continue to be undocumented, misunderstood,
and perhaps best retired completely.

[1] https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/a107a9af2
[2] https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/259e01d5c