[GNC] Still no access to Gnucash Nabble

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 23 21:40:14 EDT 2020

Jimmy,

It would appear that whoever was administrating the Nabble interface to GnuCash is no longer active and Nabble itself is
currently undergoing  financial problems. It is totally independent from the GnuCash development team who maintain the
mailing list which the Nabble interface mirrors but have no input or control of that nabble interface.  I have contacted
Nabble directly but they do not appear to be able to fix any problems or transfer administration of the Nabble GnuCash
interface. It will be better to avoid the problem and use the mailing list directly at least until nabble gets sorted
out. As they are closing down servers and transferring accounts the interface may disappear in any case.

David Cousens