[GNC] BotanyBayGardens nonprofit example, and why GnuCash does not suffice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 27 17:37:39 EDT 2020

I suppose mileage varies. In my experience, I've seen a case or two
(different businesses) where the bank had another signatory appear in
person to sign the check before they would honor it.

If your bank offers this protection, I'd certainly bring it to their
attention when they aren't enforcing it. (which should also be audited
internally, I agree)

Regards,
Adrien