[GNC] Import Transaction Matcher issue in v4

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 27 18:11:57 EDT 2020

No. Section 3.2.3 of the OFX 1.6 spec:
"An FI (or its Service Provider) assigns an <FITID> to uniquely identify a financial transaction
that can appear in an account statement. Its primary purpose is to allow a client to detect
duplicate responses. Open Financial Exchange intends <FITID> for use in statement download
applications, where every transaction (not just those that are client-originated or serveroriginated)
requires a unique ID."

Regards,
John Ralls