[GNC] GTK CSS 4.0-4.1

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:57:58 EDT 2020

The information here  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3 should be
sufficient for users, but it doesn't work.

I tested this template file (
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/doc/gtk-3.0.css) and nothing
worked for me.

The issue is not having an example CSS file, the issue is having an example
CSS that works on Windows, and most of them are very fond of reading and
writing, but solving the issue is up to us.

--

Regards

Em seg., 27 de jul. de 2020 às 17:57, Jimmy R via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> escreveu:

> Chris can you upload a copy here
>
> I want to compare with my GNC 3.91 custom CSS that I had and worked, maybe
> they changed the css tags
>
> I I have installed Flatpack GNC, cannot find a css for it
>
> I spent weeks before customizing my own before
>
> Having issues with the concept using the gtkinspector in plain english, I
> don't have a free month
>
> Thanks
>

> --

Regards