[GNC] Shared Report Configurations

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:32:34 EDT 2020

Hi Matt,

I just synch my prefs, reports and data files via Dropbox and
FreeFileSync.  Each time I update any of these I manually fire up
FreeFileSync to copy up to Dropbox and when I'm on a different pc use FFS
to copy the latest versions down if they have been changed.  You could do
the same thing with a USB drive or even your home router if it allows you
to plug in usb storage if you don't like the idea of your financials being
in the cloud and all your devices are in one location.  Are you currently
using GnuCash on multiple devices ?  How are you dealing with it at the
moment.

Cheers David H.