[GNC] Gnucash stopped working after upgrade to macOS Catalina

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Thu Jul 30 12:08:25 EDT 2020

> On Jul 30, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Richard Belshoff <richard.belshoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I upgraded my macbook pro from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Catalina 10.15.6. Now
> when I go to applications and click on "Gnucash", nothing happens. How can
> I get gnucash to work again?  Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Richard
What version of Gnucash? I’ve been using Gnucash on Catalina since at least version 3.8 (5 versions ago…).
The simplest thing to try is download the current version of Gnucash (4.1) and install that. It should work, though I always have to launch new versions twice (for the first run) to get past the gatekeeper dialog even though I say, yes, open it.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com