[GNC] Mising CSV price import saved setting

Art Chimes artsonline at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:23:24 EDT 2020

Every Friday I download from Yahoo the closing prices of my mutual
funds, etc., from Yahoo. I have been doing this for more than 16
years, going back to my days using Quicken to keep track of
securities. (For purposes of this query I won't mention who 2000
Quicken Basic stacks up against GnuCash in tracking stock/fund lots.
Maybe later.)

Anyway, the export CSV needs a little massaging but it only takes a
minute, and then I uploaded it to Gnucash. Until this week, after I
upgraded to ver. 4.1.

As of today the "File > Import > Import Prices from a CSV file" widget
has forgotten the settings I had saved and used to streamline the
import process.

Is this a bug? Am I committing the dreaded user error? None of the above?

Thanks in advance,
Art in pandemic-stricken, leaderless America