[GNC] Finance::Quote source asx or australia

John Bonnett jbonnett at internode.on.net
Mon Jun 1 19:41:29 EDT 2020

Retrieving from ASX with more than 10 stocks works for me and has for
several years now.

Regards,

John Bonnett

On 1/06/2020 5:11 pm, Chris Good wrote:

Hi,

Last thing I remember was that finance quote source asx or Australia (which
are now the same thing since yahoo stopped working) either didn't work or
was unreliable.

It seems to be working OK now.

So I can update the documentation, can people who use either asx or
Australia as source for stock quotes please let me know if it is working
reliably now.

I'd also like to know if it works reliably with say > 10 stocks.

If your unhappy about putting this info on the mailing list, please email me
directly atgoodchris96 at gmail.com

Regards,

Chris Good