[GNC] importing multiple CSVs to Gnucash

Chris Graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:46:25 EDT 2020

I’m sorry Gnucash Users for this rant, but flywire, just chill, all you have done since you joined the mailing list is complain. If you don’t like the product, be productive in change or just choose another product and move along.  The time, thought and effort placed by each of the developers is something to be much applauded.  They are volunteers putting time effort and brain power into a wonderful program.  Thank You Devs!