[GNC] Mortgage and Loan Payment Schedule: Strange behavior in Loan Review

Hong Xu hong at topbug.net
Sat Jun 6 15:14:17 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I used the mortgage and loan payment schedule and found the "Loan Review" page is a bit strange: The first payment seems out of place and if I change the range to the whole loan it would be gone.

This is a link to the screenshot of the account setup, loan details, and strange loan review.

https://imgur.com/a/IsbsJKU

Note that once I create the scheduled payments, the first strange payment (06/30/2020) is gone.

I'm using gnucash 3.10 on Debian.

Hong