[GNC] Random Payment To: field and For: field -- without creating invoice?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 9 13:54:46 EDT 2020

Personally, I consider “Description” to always be “Payee” no matter the transaction.

“For” would be more appropriate for the “Memo” line on the relevant split.

If you have more than one debit split, use the “Notes” field. You’ll need to turn on View > Double Line to be able to see it. With that, if you really want to use "Description" for ‘For’ then you can use “Notes” for ‘Payee’

Regards,
Adrien