[GNC] Default View - Was Re: Random Payment To: field and For: field -- without creating invoice?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 10 13:55:03 EDT 2020

The Notes field is quite useful. I see a fair amount of requests for extra fields. I wonder how many don’t know about it. I also wonder how many people use each view option. Do most just stick with Basic and Single Line?

As I noted in the other thread, I didn’t discover this option until about 4 years into using GnuCash. And I like to poke around apps for the most part. (not sure how I missed it honestly)

Regards,
Adrien