[GNC] Default View - Was Re: Random Payment To: field and For: field -- without creating invoice?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:00:25 EDT 2020

I will elaborate a little to report that while I prefer the double line
view, there are probably enough users of single line view that it should
still be readily available.   I also find myself frequently switching
ledger view on and off and filter and sort options depending on what I want
to see at any given time, so I think all these choices need to be easy to
access.

FAQS,  but I agree that would be a good place to put this info.

Maybe there could also be a comment in the program tips section.

David Carlson