[GNC] redoing reconciliation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 11 13:15:51 EDT 2020

If you don’t have one this time, make a habit in the future of saving a copy of your datafile as a backup before each reconcile.

Then rolling that back is as simple as opening the backup instead of the current file.

Of course, that would be complicated by anything you enter between reconciling and when you decide to roll it back if you don’t do it right away.

Regards,
Adrien