[GNC] Default View: Menu entry and tooltip

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 11 17:58:18 EDT 2020

Thanks Fred,

So you are viewing a register while seeing this? (presumably, since that is the only way I’ve found to have that option appear in the View menu)

Is any field in a transaction ‘active’?

If not, how you do make it so that none are ‘active’?

I can’t find a way to do this. All I can ever get are active cells in a transaction, even on first opening a register without clicking anything a cell is active.

I’m curious about how to trigger this tip. It’s obviously there, but if it is so difficult to get it to appear, that’s another discoverability issue.

Note, I’m on MacOS 10.15 and GnuCash 3.10. I’m going to check Linux shortly.

Regards,
Adrien