[GNC] Style Sheets - general questions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 18 22:23:08 EDT 2020

You don’t even have to export to CSV.

You can ’save’ the report which will be HTML formatted and open it in a spreadsheet app, or just copy/paste to a spreadsheet.

If your are having issues with pagination/line-breaks, that is the way to go.

There are some issues (especially on MacOS) with the version of Webkit which renders the reports that affect pagination.

You *could* use the experimental all-CSS stylesheet, and tweak to your hearts content, but even then, you might have some issues.

It is, for now, much faster and easier to just move the report to a spreadsheet and manipulate from there for printing pretty.

The advantage is you also have the option of adding things like variance and percentage columns that aren’t easy to do with the standard reports. (you’d have to re-write them, using Scheme)

Regards,
Adrien