[GNC] Style Sheets - general questions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 18 22:32:38 EDT 2020

Interesting.

I haven’t looked at the standard inline report CSS lately, so I didn’t realize there was a background specified.

How is it interfering with adding columns in LO Calc?

I’ll offer this: I always select the entire sheet (clicking that empty cell in both row/column headers) and remove *all* styling.

Then I style the way I want.

Templates can be employed and applied with a click or so if you desire.

That would remove said background color, though I agree it shouldn’t be there. (neither should a foreground color) Those properties should be inherited from ‘default’ or specified by the user if they don’t like ‘default’.

Regards,
Adrien