[GNC] Question marks instead of currency in reports

pobox.deva at outlook.in pobox.deva at outlook.in
Fri Jun 19 07:56:12 EDT 2020

Gio,

I had the same problem with my invoice report a while ago whereby my INR currency symbol was displayed as question marks. Adrien helped with some CSS styling code (which I had to put on the Notes tab in Embedded CSS box). After I put this snippet there, it all works fine now.

h1.coyname { text-align: left; }
* { font-family: Helvetica; }

You can try with a font-family name of your choice to see if that helps.

Cheers.