[GNC] Cursor Focus on Wrong Tab

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 08:40:55 EDT 2020

Adrien,

A couple of reasons: I never hurry updates; I'm lazy; with the turmoil of recent versions, waiting seems prudent; I'm in no need of newer features or fixes.

That being said, this behavior is weird enough and sporadic enough that I'm still not sure that I'm somehow causing it (as with my troubles getting custom reports to load and display), but I am reasonably sure that whatever it is, if it exists, it's been around for a long time. Like a snark maybe.

David