[GNC] Finance::Quote enters previous day's price as today's

Colin lumicanis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:21:01 EDT 2020

Given these complexities and limitations, I will probably just import price history CSVs periodically. That avoids the possibility of populating the price database with faulty data.

It looks like yfinance is super simple to use in Python. I'll just create a script to create a CSV with it and import it into GnuCash maybe have it run once a week.
In case anyone else is interested:
https://towardsdatascience.com/free-stock-data-for-python-using-yahoo-finance-api-9dafd96cad2e (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/E4EA012D-2679-40ED-8004-1281789E7CFF@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Ftowardsdatascience.com%2Ffree-stock-data-for-python-using-yahoo-finance-api-9dafd96cad2e&recipient=Z251Y2FzaC11c2VyQGdudWNhc2gub3Jn)

Thanks again,
Colin