[GNC] Potential regression: PDFs generated using "Make PDF" have a superfluous blank page

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 29 14:46:47 EDT 2020

I can confirm this on 3.906 (4.0 beta) using various methods of printing invoices. (it doesn’t seem to matter if it is ‘easy’ invoice or not)

I also tried exporting to HTML and then printing to PDF, but that too generates an extra page.

I haven’t yet tested with 3.5–3.7 to see what the differences in the HTML are.

While I did find some minor syntax issues with the HTML and CSS, correcting them didn’t resolve the issue. There doesn’t appear to be anything at first glance in the HTML itself that would generate the extra page.

Note, GnuCash has a BugZilla instance at https://bugs.gnucash.org

Please create an account and file the bug there.

Regards,
Adrien