[GNC] Gnucash 4.0 not available via Flathub

Guillermo Lopez guillermo.lopez.dist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:48:57 EDT 2020

I am trying to try/use Gnucash 4.0 using Flatpak build. However, the
most recent available version in Flathub is  3.11-1 (2020-06-27).

Both the Gnucash website and the Flatpak wiki section state that the
current stable version (4.0) is available through Flathub but that is is
not (yet) the case.

I was trying to look into this. Maybe I am not pointing in the right
directions, but looking at:
https://github.com/flathub/org.gnucash.GnuCash, it seems that the build
for 4.0 failed (see https://flathub.org/builds/#/builders/39/builds/2694)

I am really looking forward to see 4.0 in Flathub and use it from there
until it reaches my distro.

Regards,
Guillermo