[GNC] [GnuCash 4.0] - Lost customizations from gtk-3.0.css

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:52:58 EDT 2020

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 16:58, D. via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> escreveu:

> I tend to agree with GTI on this one; reinventing the CSS style wheel on a
> major upgrade is not likely to win fans.
>
> I'm also curious whether the Windows install, which uninstalls earlier
> versions automatically, removes these files...

Do not remove, the files are still there.

> Having been chided recently for remaining at 3.5 rather than updating to
> each new minor version, I drank the Kool aid and upgraded to 4.0. I
> probably shouldn't have.

Did you read everything everything everything ??? If you have not read it
is possible that you will die . . .

Hehehehe . . .
Just kidding!

So far I have not seen any other problems but benefits, GnuCash seems
faster.

Regards
GTI