[GNC] Bug while trying to select date (01/01/2019) - immediately changes to 12/31/1969

Barufa kbarufa at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 01:50:08 EST 2020

I would appreciate your help with a date selecting bug. Don't know if I
changed something in the Preferences menu or somewhere else, but I'm not
able to select date 01/01/2019.
When I type that date or select it in the calendar, as soon as I move the
cursor somewhere else it reverts to 12/31/1969. All other 01/01/20XX are
working fine. This happens everywhere in the program, not only in the
general ledger (e.g. selection of start date to run reports, default
accounting period, etc).
I also tried the + and - shortcuts with no luck.
Thank you in advance.