[GNC] Report doesn't show negative number as red ! Possible to Edit Report CSS ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Sun Mar 1 06:56:49 EST 2020

Hello,

- Income Statement (Multicolumn) Doesn't Show Negative Number as Red (Total
Net Income). Is it a bug ?
Picture :  Income_Statement_(Multicolumn).png
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378901/Income_Statement_%28Multicolumn%29.png>

- Possible to Edit CSS for Report ?
In that Picture, i have AUTO and it sub-accounts, can i border (CSS) all the
Accounts that have Sub-accounts ? To easier to check the report !
For Default of GnuCash report, its Report look very hard to check. Its
design very bad.
I'm not a Coder, But i watched HTML code after export that Report, And saw
that, Code very bad too. Because For All Accounts, it's used the same
"Class" code.
Example :
1 -  1.png <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378901/1.png>
2 -  2.png <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378901/2.png>

So that is a problem, i can't specific the Parent Accounts to have a color
... etc

Generally, I want to have a better look of GnuCash report. And Is it a bug
when Total Doesn't show the value as red when it's negative value ?

Sorry for my bad english and Thank for helping me.
Regards.