[GNC] Transactions association to accounts (automatically)

Stelvio Rosset stelvio.rosset at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:34:20 EST 2020

David, thanks.

I imported already 26 months transactions, so I think there should be
already some learning by gnu-cash, on the other hand I never enjoyed this
add-in.

The way I am doing is to import all the transactions (import transactions
from CSV), with well identified: date, description, transfer account,
withdrawal, and note;

Gnu-cash needs I specify the account, then I specify from the drop-down list
as  Imbalance-EUR; in that way I will find all my transactions in the
account Imbalance-EUR, and start then the association manually.

Following this procedure I have not enjoy the auto-association of the
account.

Note: based on how I am acting, I was then asking the possibility of the
auto-allocation after I have imported them into the Imbalance-EUR.

Should I maybe follow a different path than the one described above?

Thanks for help
Stelvio