[GNC] Transaction Import

Stu Perlman sgperlman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:08:53 EST 2020

I would like to have GnuCash import all of my transactions using a default
transfer account without having to look for mismatches in the Import
Matcher.  It's easier for me to just bring everything in with the transfer
account going to a single holding account that I use as a queue to show me
transactions that need review. This allows me to come back to them after
completing the import without losing track of them.

I appreciate the capabilities of the Bayesian matching but for me, I'd
rather personally review each new transaction.  I can get what I want by
manually changing the destination account for each import, but I was
wondering if there was a way to have imports always go to account X on the
transfer side?

Thanks in advance for your help.