[GNC] Investment Portfolio Reporting

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:12:39 EST 2020

You won't get much out of GnuCash unless you had it collecting security
prices at the appropriate times to use in your desired reports.  If you
did, try the assets over time reports.  There may be some better reports in
the 3.x family of releases.

Otherwise, third party software or spreadsheets or a combination will work
better.

David Carlson