[GNC] GC 2.6.19 & GC 3.8

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:15:49 EST 2020

Thanks David.

I made a different account file for the 3.8 version naming it 3.8.  I
kept the original account file with the same description.

My goal is to run both, one at a time, for about a week to verify the
totals for each major account remain the same.  Assuming that there are
no major problems, I will stop using the 2.6 version.

Les