[GNC] Transactions association to accounts (automatically)

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:29:49 EST 2020

I'll wager there is documentation on how to import transactions, and use
the matcher dialog.  Then, perhaps you can apply this info to your specific
use case.

It seems like you do a lot of manual processing of the data prior to
import.  This may be defying the ability and intention of the matcher
dialog.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)