[GNC] Problems importing American Express QFX files into GNUCash

Jonathan Bentz jnbntz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:14:00 EST 2020

I'm running GNUCash 3.8 and was manually importing my credit card
statements yesterday via QFX and when I tried to import a QFX file from
AMEX, it was blank.  I have successfully imported QFX files from AMEX for a
few years now and as recently as December of 2019 I have never encountered
this.

I download the QFX file to my local Win10 machine, then "import" it into
GNUCash, and there are no transactions listed.

Any idea what's going on, or what I could try?  Thanks.