[GNC] importing csv multisplit multicurrency problems

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 6 02:04:37 EST 2020

I might have misunderstood your earlier reply, but what if you leave off the Trading accounts from the import entirely and don’t have a price defined in the database? (that is, only 2 splits, not 4)

What does GnuCash do then? I should think it should add the Trading account splits as exact based on the entered splits just as if you had done the transaction manually and enter the resulting exchange rate in the price db. But I could be mistaken. Perhaps that was one of the bugs Geert was referring to.

Regards,
Adrien