[GNC] importing csv multisplit multicurrency problems

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 6 11:50:15 EST 2020

Thanks, I had seen that link, but hadn’t looked it over carefully enough. I realize now you had 2 transactions with 2 splits each. (I first thought it was one with 4)

I tried a similar test import without a price in the db. Indeed it imported as imbalanced, and would not let me fix it no matter what I tried. (which I would think, is another bug as you should be able to properly manually edit a transaction, imported or not.)

Regards,
Adrien