[GNC] The Tutorial and Concepts Guide

Richard Squires oceancruiser at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 6 18:20:38 EST 2020

Thanks for the input Frank, I'll use QIF files from Quicken/Reckon, I don't know how to get CSVs out of Reckon anyway.

Thanks Adrien, yeah it looks like the best way of doing it is to import each account separately. I found the reference to importing all accounts in one QIF file. It's at the bottom of page 66 of the TCG. As mentioned I'm using Reckon 2019 which is way past Quicken 98. Interestingly there is no menu item normally in the program for exporting QIF files. However after some research I found out that Ctrl Shift Z activates a sub menu of Export to produce QIF files. Nothing whatsoever in the Help. I guess they just don't want anyone to know how to export their data!
Cheers,     Rick